METRO Customer Support Center
Para asistencia en español, llame a (831) 425-8600.
Want to file a Title VI Discrimination Complaint or ADA 504 Complaint (please first read our Policy) or request assistance with Accessible Information?
To get started, Open a New Ticket and select a Topic.
Your submission will be assigned a unique ticket number, and you may choose your preference to be contacted by email, phone, or not contacted at all.
In order to receive a confirmation email, or have the ability to Check Ticket Status, you must provide your valid email address at the time of opening each ticket.
You may also call our Customer Service Call Center (831) 425-8600 during business hours to open a ticket on your behalf.
For reporting on bus operators please select the "Bus Operator Feedback" Help topic.
What happens after opening a ticket?
- You will receive an automatic confirmation email With your ticket number. Keep this email for your records as the ticket number is needed to check the status of the ticket.
- If you loose ticket number, please call customer service for ticket updates
- METRO staff will investigate your concerns.
- You may be contacted for additional information.
- Note: Response time will vary based on Department.
Thank you for taking the time to help us improve your public transit system.